Sri Krishna is one of the most beloved deities in Hinduism, and his images have been a source of inspiration and reverence for countless people for centuries.
From the playful and mischievous child form to the wise and powerful adult manifestation, Krishna’s images capture the essence of his teachings and philosophy.
In this blog post, we have presented some of the most beautiful and meaningful Krishna images with quotes that offer insights into his wisdom and guidance.
Whether you are a devoted follower of Krishna or simply drawn to his inspiring teachings, these Krishna images with quotes are sure to enlighten and uplift you.
So, let’s dive in and discover the beauty and wisdom of Sri Krishna via Krishna images with quotes.
Table of Contents
Krishna Images with Quotes
1. Whenever dharma declines and adharma prevails, I embody to uphold dharma.
2. It is better to perform one’s own duty imperfectly than to master the duty of another. By fulfilling the obligations he is born with, a person never comes to grief.
3. The mind is everything. What you think you become.
4. There are three gates to self-destruction and hell: lust, anger, and greed. Renounce these three.
5. The soul can never be cut to pieces by any weapon, nor burned by fire, nor moistened by water, nor withered by the wind.
6. A man’s own self is his friend, a man’s own self is his enemy.
7. One who sees inaction in action, and action in inaction, is intelligent among men.
8. He who has no attachments can really love others, for his love is pure and divine.
9. The wise see that there is action in the midst of inaction and inaction in the midst of action.
10. There is no purifier equal to knowledge, and one who has achieved it, enjoys a peaceful mind.
11. The self-controlled soul, who moves amongst sense objects, free from either attachment or repulsion, he wins eternal peace.
12. The power of God is with you at all times; through the activities of mind, senses, breathing, and emotions; and is constantly doing all the work using you as a mere instrument.
13. The body is mortal, but the person dwelling in the body is immortal and immeasurable.
14. The yogi sees the same self in all beings and all beings in the same self.
15. There is nothing lost or wasted in this life.
16. You have the right to work, but never to the fruit of the work.
17. Perform your duty and leave the rest to God.
18. The mind acts like an enemy for those who do not control it.
19. No one who does good work will ever come to a bad end, either here or in the world to come.
20. The secret of karma yoga which is to perform actions without any fruitive desires is taught by Lord Krishna in the Bhagavad-Gita.
21. The happiness which comes from long practice, which leads to the end of suffering, which at first is like poison, but at last like nectar – this kind of happiness arises from the serenity of one’s own mind.
22. The true goal of action is knowledge of the Self.
23. Those who seek to find the One without ceasing, without break, they will find the Lord dwelling in their own hearts.
24. As the blazing fire reduces wood to ashes, similarly, the fire of knowledge burns to ashes all karma.
25. Yoga is the journey of the self, through the self, to the self.
26. The ignorant work for their own profit, Arjuna; the wise work for the welfare of the world, without thought for themselves.
27. Give up all varieties of religion and just surrender unto me. I shall deliver you from all sinful reaction. Do not fear.
28. The power of God is within you. If you have faith in that power, then the power of God is yours.
29. The real essence of karma yoga is to act without attachment to the fruits of one’s actions.
30. The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
31. Set thy heart upon thy work, but never on its reward.
32. Those who are motivated only by desire for the fruits of action are miserable, for they are constantly anxious about the results of what they do.
33. Before beginning any work, always remember to pray to Lord Sri Krishna for success.
34. The true devotee of Lord Krishna is one who practices discipline, meditation, and devotion
35. The universe is the reflection of God’s own form
36. One must conquer the mind. Only then will he conquer everything else.
37. God is not found in the temple or in the idols, but in the pure love and devotion of the heart.
In conclusion, the use of Krishna images with quotes can be a powerful tool in both personal and professional life.
The devotional quotes associated with these images not only provide inspiration and guidance, but also serve as a reminder of the importance of devotion and spirituality in our lives.
Whether it is for meditation, personal reflection, or as a decorative element, Krishna images with quotes offer a unique and meaningful way to incorporate spirituality into our daily routines.
As we continue on our individual paths, let us remember the wisdom and teachings of Lord Krishna, and strive to emulate his compassion, wisdom, and devotion in all aspects of our lives.